- Sponsor of the Granite State Airport Management Association "Pilots and Drivers" Golf Tournament, to be held on June 15th.
- Host of the Q1 Coastal Counsel meeting, held in the PlaneSense, Inc. lobby on January 28th.
2014, 2015, 2016 Corporate Partner of The Portsmouth Music Hall.
- A private PC-12 aircraft viewing was held at the Hermitage Club on Saturday, December 12th.
- PlaneSense, Inc. delivered over 7,000lbs of food to the NH Food Bank by PC-12 aircraft on December 9th.
- Sponsor of the Global Alpha Forum held November 12th and 13th, in Greenwich, Connecticut
- A PC-12 aircraft viewing was held at Concord Aiport for the Granite State Airport Management Association's "Aviation Day" on November 7th.
- Sponsor of the Exeter Women's Club "Charity Gold" Golf Tournament, held on Saturday, October 3rd, to support Juvenile Diabetes Research
- Attended the Granite State Airport Management Association "Pilots and Drivers" Golf Tournament, held in September.
- A private PC-12 aircraft viewing was held at Elk River Airport on Saturday, August 8th.
- Sponsor of the Opal Financial Family Office & Private Wealth Forum held July 20th – 22nd, 2015, in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Tom Brokaw visited the PlaneSense, Inc. headquarters in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on May 20th.
- Participated in the Grand Opening of Skyhaven Airport in Rochester, NH on May 16th.
- A private PC-12 aircraft viewing was held at Louisville Executive Aviation on Friday, May 1st and Saturday, May 2nd in honor of the Kentucky Derby.
- PlaneSense, Inc. hosted an exclusive aircraft event on Saturday, March 28th, at the Peter O. Knight Airport's full-service FBO (Atlas Aviation).
- Sponsor of the Live Oak International Tournament, a Combined Driving and Show Jumping event held March 18th – 22nd, 2015 in Ocala, Florida.
- A private PC-12 aircraft viewing was held at Coral Creek Airport on Saturday, February 21st from 3pm-6:30pm.
- Sponsor of the Fishermen’s Hospital Foundation “Sweetheart Ball” on Saturday, February 7th, 2015, held at Marathon Jet Center. Private aircraft viewing will be held at MJC from 2-5pm, and the aircraft will be on display during the “Sweetheart Ball.”
- 2014 & 2015 Preferred Partner of All Charities of Ocean Reef, and also the "All Charities Auction" and the Medical Center's "Fun-Raiser."
- 2014-2015 Corporate Partner of The Portsmouth Music Hall.
2014 and prior:
- PlaneSense, Inc. delivered over 800lbs of food to the NH Food Bank by PC-12 aircraft on December 17th, 2014.
PlaneSense, Inc. is hosted an exclusive aircraft event on Saturday, November 8th at the Peter O. Knight Airport's full-service FBO (Atlas Aviation).
Sponsor of the "PALS Soarin' Soirée" on Friday, November 7th, 2014, for Patient AirLift Services, held at the Greenwich Country Club.
The PlaneSense® program has been a supporter of many charity events, including, but not limited to: Aviation Museum of New Hampshire, Fidelity Jumper Classics, Chris Evert Charity Events, Live Oak International, Blue Angels and Thunderbirds at Pease, and Women in Aviation Annual Conferences.
October 2014: Members of the PlaneSense® team attended the National Business Aviation Association's (NBAA) Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition in Orlando, Florida.
PlaneSense, Inc. sponsored the LDC Gas Forums September 8 - 10, 2014 in Chicago. (Click to see information on the LDC Conference here).
July 2013 and July 2014: Silver-Level Sponsor of the Pease 7k Road Race, held at the Pease International Tradeport in Portsmouth, NH.
April 2014: Hope Sponsor of the TomorrowNite Gala for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, held at the Mandarin Oriental in Boston, Massachusetts.
December 2013: For the "Special Mission for a Special Cause!" event, PlaneSense, Inc. family and friends filled a PC-12 for NH's Toys for Tots.
November 2013 / September 2012: Sponsor of the "Crystal Ball" Event and "The Gala" for The Portsmouth Music Hall in Portsmouth, NH.
November 2013: Gold Benefactor of the "PALS Soarin' Soirée" for Patient AirLift Services, held in White Plains, New York.