One advantage of flying with the PlaneSense program is access to thousands of smaller, more convenient and more cost-effective airports. While larger, commercial airports are still a necessity at times and the PC-12 can easily keep up with their traffic, we always look for the most efficient solution. Another downside with larger airports is the need to file for landing slots 72 hours in advance. LaGuardia airport in NYC (LGA) is currently the only airport that is being used by our share owners which requires slots Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 9:59 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00pm to 9:59pm.
As a final reminder, we are also required to abide by flight restrictions due to noise abatement curfews, during early morning and late evening hours, at several airports which are primarily located in residential areas. Curfews are subject to change without notice, and additional fees may also be incurred as a result of operations during curfew hours. Should you have any questions or feedback about these considerations when you schedule your flights, please contact Owner Services whenever is convenient for you.
Airport with Noise Abatement Curfews (*Mandatory Curfews)
• Atlanta–Peachtree, GA (PDK) 11:00 pm until 6:00 am
• Bedford, MA (BED) 11:00 pm until 7:00 am
• Boca Raton, FL (BCT) 11:00 pm until 7:00 am
• Clearwater, FL (CLW)* 11:00 pm until 7:00 am
• Stuart, FL (SUA) 11:00 pm until 7:00 am
• Teterboro, NJ (TEB) 11:00 pm until 6:00 am
• Toronto-Pearson, ON (CYYZ)* 12:30 am until 6:30 am
• Westhampton, NY (FOK) 11:00 pm until 7:00 am
• White Plains, NY (HPN) 12:00 am until 6:30 am