The PC-12 displays unparalleled reliability. Every PlaneSense PC-12 is equipped with extensive safety gear to protect you. The following items are found on every aircraft:
1. Signal flares are located under the Captain's seat.
2. A first aid kit is located behind the Captain's seat.
3. Every seat is adjacent to an emergency oxygen mask.
4. For long overwater flights, an emergency life raft is carried in the rear of the aircraft.
5. Three exit routes are available to passengers - the cabin door, the cargo door and the window by seat 2.
6. The fire extinguisher is behind the First Officer's seat.
7. A resuscitator mask is stored under seat 2.
8. An inflatable life vest is stored under every seat.
9. An Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT), often called a “beeper,” is located in the tail-cone of the aircraft. This device transmits a homing signal on special frequencies in an emergency. It is checked every day prior to the aircraft’s first flight.
All PlaneSense® pilots receive comprehensive training on this equipment in both initial and recurrent training. If you have questions about any of our safety gear, do not hesitate to ask your flight crew.