PlaneSense, Inc., the manager of the PlaneSense® fractional aircraft program, also offers recurrent PC-12 training for outside customers. Our Advanced PC-12 Training Course gives owner/operators with experience in the aircraft the opportunity for personalized one-on-one training that is built on our operational knowledge from exclusively flying the PC-12 since 1996. With the largest fleet of Pilatus PC-12s in the world, and the most experienced crews that fly this aircraft, we are proud to make our training available to the broader PC-12 community.
About the course:
• Our 4-day PC-12 training course is designed for the owner/operator with PC-12 experience.
• The course will cover PC-12 systems in an advanced and detailed format, drawing from the experience of our flight crew and aircraft maintenance staff.
• Subjects will be tailored to cover the series/model of aircraft flown by participants and their differences: PC-12/45, series 9 and 10; PC-12/47; PC-12/47E.
• Operational tips and procedures, profiles and procedures, checklists, and pertinent regulations will be introduced throughout the course.
• We will conduct flight training, to proficiency, in your PC-12 aircraft.
Course location and dates:
The course takes place at our facility in Portsmouth, NH (KPSM). Courses are typically scheduled Monday through Thursday but will be tailored to each individual.
For questions and registration, please contact the PlaneSense Training Department at 603.501.7612 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.