Pilatus PC-12 Specifications & Benefits
Pilatus PC-12 is a sophisticated, comfortable, and efficient aircraft that is capable of delivering exceptional benefits by drawing on a long list of strengths, including:
- Powered by a 1,200 SHP Pratt & Whitney PT6A-67P engine, the PC-12 NG offers a maximum cruise speed of 322 mph and an altitude of 30,000 feet.
- A 330 cubic-foot pressurized, comfortable, cabin offers executive seating for six, a flat floor, and a private, enclosed, flushing lavatory.
- A high-lift wing for landing on runways as short as 2,000 feet and retractable trailing-link landing gear for smooth landings on paved and unpaved runways.
- State-of-the-art EFIS cockpit.
- A large 4ft x 4ft cargo door for easy loading and storage of luggage and personal gear and bulky gear - such as bicycles, ski equipment, and golf clubs.