Checklist for a Smooth Private Flight
A few key preparations will help ensure smooth travel for you and your passengers. The Planesense® Flight Operations Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you with any questions as you plan for a smooth flight.
- Arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure (which is the boarding time provided to you by an Owner Services Representative.)
- Provide accurate passenger information and luggage weights.
- Be sure to advise Owner Services of any changes in passengers for your flight to prevent unexpected delays due to over fueling.
- Have proper identification with you for departure (Photo ID, Passport, Green Card, etc.).
- Confirm that any International/Parental Consent Form paperwork has been completed prior to arrival at the airport.
- If you are running extremely early or late for your departure, contact the Owner Services Department as soon as possible so that your flight crew can be advised.
- Have your luggage prepared to be loaded into the aircraft by the crew.
- Keep all children and pets secure and in your control while on the ramp. Safety is our main concern, and being able to quickly board the aircraft and be seated will facilitate a timely departure.
- Allowing the flight crew to secure the aircraft for flight, provide their safety briefing, and begin radio transmission with Air Traffic Control will not only allow the flight crew to remain focused on their most important duty of keeping you safe but will also allow for a speedier departure.