PlaneSense, Inc., which manages and operates the world’s largest civilian fleet of Pilatus PC-12 aircraft on behalf of several hundred fractional share owners, seeks to hire a highly capable and self-motivated person for a complete spectrum of aviation-related Customer and Crew Service work within its Flight Operations Center (FOC).
All inbound and outbound communications traffic passes via phone conversation or electronic mail and flights are organized electronically utilizing industry-specific computer software. 99% of the work done is by computer and phone in an open office setting.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as first point of contact for aircraft owners to ensure that owners needs are met and exceeded
- Build accurate itineraries and send confirmations
- Research unfamiliar airport facilities
- Inform owners about Air Traffic Control, weather, and maintenance delays
- Notify flight crews of flight info to include airport, weather, passenger loads, customs info, etc.
- FAA-mandated flight tracking
- Reserving US and international customs landing rights
- Supports for flight crews while “on the road” to include hotel, transportation, meals
- Customer service experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn industry-specific software imperative
- Aviation or travel industry experience is not required, but certainly preferred
- Must be able to work early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays. We are open Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills required
- The ability to work as a team-member, but also be self-motivated