Aircraft Cleaner/Detailer – Line Service
Have you thought about working around Airplanes? Come join the PlaneSense Team!
If you have experience in professional cleaning, auto detailing, warehouse, delivery, general labor, or customer service? Bring those skills to us! It only makes plane sense!
The Aircraft Cleaner/Detailer-Line Service position performs a variety of operational duties related to corporate aircraft. Various ground equipment is utilized for the purpose of aircraft detailing, ground movement, ground support, and customer service in our 24/7 Line Service Department.
- $17.00 per hour for 1st and 2nd shift
- ** $2000.00 Sign on Bonus Available**
- 401(k) w/ company matching (up to 5%)
- Health & Dental insurance (Date of hire)
- Vision insurance
- Paid Holiday’s
- Paid time off includes:
- Vacation – Year 1 accrues 2 weeks
- 40 hours of Personal time and 40 hours of Sick time per year
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance (Group, Term, STD & LTD)
This position is responsible for overall cleaning and stocking of all company and customer aircraft for daily departures. This position is based at our company hangar and includes deep cleaning before, during, and after maintenance events, such as carpet cleaning, detailed interior cleaning, and exterior washing, polishing, and buffing following maintenance events. This position also includes hangar cleaning and upkeep as aircraft move in and out, aircraft towing to move aircraft in and out of the hangar and moving aircraft to other airport locations as needed.
- Wash & polish aircraft exteriors
- Polish exterior bright work
- Treat and shine de-ice boots
- Clean aircraft windows
- Clean & vacuum seats, treat leather as needed
- Clean aircraft carpets
- Vacuum aircraft interior
- Clean aircraft interior, tray tables, aircraft drawers and storage areas
- Stock aircraft catering supplies
- Clean aircraft lavatories and check lavatory supplies
- Directing and meeting aircraft as they arrive to our hangar ramp area
- Directing and launching aircraft as they depart our hangar ramp area
- Assist in moving aircraft via towing and spotting aircraft movements
- Assist in ground transportation of flight crews and company personnel to local businesses
- Attention to detail
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Experience cleaning and detailing vehicles or aircraft preferred
- Experience cleaning leather, carpets, and other interior surfaces
The available work schedule is:
- 1st Shift: 4am to 2pm
- 2nd shift: 2pm to 12am
PlaneSense, Inc. is a privately held fractional aircraft ownership company that manages a growing fleet of turboprop and jet aircraft. More than 400 employees handle all aspects of management, operations, scheduling, aircraft maintenance, quality assurance, and administration. The PlaneSense® program fleet is maintained through our award-winning service centers, Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc.
As one of the leading fractional aircraft companies in the United States, PlaneSense, Inc. manages the largest civilian fleet of Pilatus PC-12s in the world and a growing fleet of Pilatus PC-24 twin engine jets. The PlaneSense® program operates in the continental United States, Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America with continuous expansion. PlaneSense, Inc. is dedicated to the highest standards of owner services, safety, and reliability.
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in Pilatus PC-12 turboprop aircraft and Pilatus PC-24 twin engine jet aircraft support, including turbine aircraft repairs, annual inspections, phase inspections, hourly inspections, modifications, and Service Bulletin compliance, as well as Avionics repairs and sales.
Atlas Aircraft Center is part of the PlaneSense, Inc. headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. Our state-of-the-art, 40,000 square foot hangar is equipped with slab heating, high-tech lighting, and Megadoors. These special fabric doors provide superior insulation capabilities to protect staff from inclement weather while also shielding customers’ aircraft from the elements. The very high ceilings and door openings accommodate all types of aircraft. An additional 44,000 square feet is dedicated to shop space and corporate offices.
Our Nevada maintenance facility is located in Boulder City, NV and features 12,000 square feet of air-conditioned hangar space. This Atlas Aircraft Center facility provides valuable support for the PlaneSense® fleet, mainly serving fractional share clients in the Western part of the U.S.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
When applying for this position using Chrome as your web browser will ensure the best experience in our Career Center.