Aircraft Records Personnel
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. is seeking a full-time Aircraft Records Personnel for its Inspection Department.
The Aircraft Records Personnel is responsible for the administrative support and logistical functions for aircraft maintenance records in the Inspection department.
On-site at the Portsmouth, NH headquarters
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assembles inspection packages and work orders prior to inspections
- Creates compliance and log research reports
- Assists business office with aircraft maintenance work orders
- Maintains/updates the Corridor databases, aircraft records, spreadsheets, and applicable maintenance software following completion of inspections and scheduled maintenance
- Coordinates with maintenance controllers on the timing and content of inspections and maintenance
- Reviews outside maintenance contract vendors maintenance record entries, and inspection paperwork, for completion, content, and accuracy
- Maintains and processes aircraft maintenance records in accordance with the Atlas Repair Station Manual, PlaneSense Inc/Cobalt Air General Maintenance Manual procedures, and Federal Aviation Regulations
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Previous Aircraft Records experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Outlook, MSWord, and Excel required
- Experience with the Corridor software application is a plus
- SAP Crystal Reports software experience is a plus
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.