Aircraft Sales Analytics Specialist
PlaneSense, Inc. is seeking a full-time Aircraft Sales Analytics Specialist to join its Sales team.
PlaneSense, Inc. with its affiliate companies provide aircraft fractional ownership management services, on-demand air charter transportation, and aircraft maintenance. The PlaneSense® program has been providing quality aviation services for over 26 years. We are now one of the leading aircraft fractional ownership providers with a fleet of over 45 turboprop and multi-engine turbojet aircraft.
The Aircraft Sales Analytics Specialist maintains and manages the sales database and all related activities, including collecting and analyzing data, pulling reports, and ensuring the overall integrity of sales and marketing related activities. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Effectively use our customized SalesForce database, Microsoft Office, and the Internet, to efficiently manage lead flow, track daily sales operations, and coordinate happily with the team and others in order to enhance sales communications and increase sales productivity
- Must have the demonstrated ability to provide market research, lead sourcing, and data collection
- Must have the technical knowledge to correlate the data into an understandable and organized format (such as an Excel spreadsheet using filters and pivot tables), all while managing competing priorities
- Produce supporting material for sales, such as PowerPoint presentations and reports, to help the sales team with their efforts
- Make travel arrangements including flights, hotels, and car rentals for members of the sales and marketing team
- Coordinate incoming sales leads, track leads from all sources in the database, and produce a weekly lead report.
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare reports in an efficient, accurate, and very timely manner
- Must have the ability to present materials to executive council members
- Must be able to meet and greet visitors and prospects and provide a tour of the facility if necessary
- Ability to answer the phones and capture prospect information, answer telephone queries in a personable manner and maintain customer confidence
- Provide assistance to the executive and the sales/marketing team in an upbeat, outgoing, and proactive manner. Support includes preparing flight estimates, mailing and shipping materials, etc…while being very detailed and accurate, and doing so with a high degree of speed and urgency
- Maintain accurate sales & marketing budget including tracking actual expenses against the budget – prepare Purchase Orders for materials, expense reports, costs incurred from events, etc. as necessary for the department and submit to the Accounting Department
- Creative problem solving, and time management
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Inventory Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- An understanding of the sales process, including both marketing and lead generation
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree required
- Sales, Communications, Project Management and CRM
- 2 years of SalesForce or another sales database required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
PlaneSense, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer which actively encourages applications for employment from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, political ideology, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other applicable legally protected status. If you need reasonable accommodations to apply for any position, then please let us know.