A&P Maintenance Technicians – Nevada
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) headquartered in Portsmouth, NH seeks Aircraft Maintenance Technicians for its new facility in Boulder City, Nevada.
Atlas Aircraft Center is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense fractional fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and a growing fleet of Pilatus PC-24 jets. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in PC-12 and PC-24 maintenance, including turbine aircraft repairs, inspections, and Avionics sales and repair service.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technicians are responsible for repairing aircraft, aircraft engines, and aircraft components in accordance with applicable technical data, industry standards, and the Atlas Aircraft Center “Repair Station Manual.” Technicians need to have a good comprehension of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Ensure comprehension of assigned task(s) before initiating maintenance. If necessary, communicate concerns or questions with the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform maintenance with the highest quality of workmanship avoiding any act which may endanger personnel or cause damage to equipment and articles.
- Perform all maintenance using proper tools and equipment.
- Ensure that the manufacturer’s safety precautions are taken before initiating maintenance.
- Complete Work Order package forms in accordance with the instructions contained in Appendix A of the Atlas Repair Station Manual.
- Notify the appropriate Supervisor immediately of any condition that arises which might represent a problem or unsafe condition.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and the work area in a safe and orderly condition.
The work environment consists of an air-conditioned hangar, with occasional outdoor work. The schedule will consist of day shifts only at this time, but the Aircraft Maintenance Technicians must have the availability to work occasional nights and weekends when needed. On the job training is provided by our experienced staff.
Training provided by Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. consists of extensive initial training to become familiar with both the AAC and the PlaneSense program. AAC technicians attend factory training with Pilatus, engine training with Pratt & Whitney, ongoing education through FAA-sponsored classes, component instruction, continuous on-the-job training, and more!
Competitive benefits package includes Medical & Dental (starting on the first day of employment), Vision Insurance (starting on the first of the month following hire date), Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Company Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, and Sick days, Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care), Employee Discounts.
- Airframe and Powerplant license
- 3 Years’ aircraft maintenance experience preferred
- Aircraft parts management experience preferred, but not required
- Own and maintain sufficient hand tools to perform duties efficiently and effectively
- Ability to live and work in the United States without any restrictions
- Valid state driver’s license
- Carries or has the ability to possess a valid U.S. Passport for training purposes
- Capability of lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Willing and able to work different shifts consisting of days, evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Federal law requires Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. to acquire an applicant’s history of Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive role
PlaneSense, Inc. / Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. / Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.