PlaneSense, Inc., one of the nation’s leading fractional aircraft programs, manages the largest fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and PC-24 jets through the PlaneSense® fractional program. Our uncompromising commitment to safety and world class service requires the best experts to operate and maintain the PlaneSense® fleet.
We’re looking for a motivated and talented Aviation Recruiter to help us attract the industry’s best pilots, aircraft maintenance experts and other aviation professionals to our organization so we can continue to “fly above expectations” with the service and reliability our clients have come to expect for nearly 30 years.
The Aviation Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable aviation talent for the PlaneSense Family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Collaborates with HR and Recruiting Managers, Hiring Managers, and other Aviation Recruiters to forecast, develop and execute comprehensive sourcing plans to create candidate pipeline consistent with industry trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
- Work in partnership with Marketing Team to develop recruiting campaigns, recruiting material and social media messages.
- Post and manage open aviation positions on the ATS (ADP WFN Recruitment), and job boards to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet/exceed established hiring goals, including, but not limited to, database mining, Internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks, employee referrals, colleges, and universities.
- Review candidate profiles and applications and identify those with the qualifications to be phone screened and/or interviewed.
- Conduct professional references.
- Schedule qualified applicants for web-based and in-person interviews.
- Coordinate travel, hotel, and other accommodations for candidates if necessary.
- Organize and represent PlaneSense, Inc./Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. at recruiting events and conferences when needed.
- Support overall hiring process changes and implementations where needed.
- Understand market trends and employment conditions for the aviation industry.
- Provide timely reports on recruitment status and activity.
- Assist with FAA/DOT compliance of background checks and safety-sensitive functions.
- Travel may be required, including nights, weekends, and overnights; 10%-15%
A successful Aviation Recruiter at PlaneSense is an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as top notch people skills. Professionalism, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, strong time management skills, and the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience working in a Recruiting role or directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- The ability to think outside the box and develop creative strategies for hiring key positions
- Advanced computer skills including internet and social media
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems – ADP Workforce Now Recruitment preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information
- College Degree in Aviation, Human Resources, or Marketing
- Aviation experience a plus
Work Location and Work Schedule:
The Aviation Recruiter typically works Monday through Friday at the company headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. A hybrid work schedule may be available, however qualified candidates must be able to reliably commute to or relocate to Portsmouth, NH. This position will also need to be available for occasional travel to recruiting events. These events may be outside the normal work schedule and may include nights, weekends, and overnights.