Customer Support Specialist
PlaneSense, Inc., which manages and operates a fleet of Pilatus PC-12 & PC-24 aircraft on behalf of fractional share owners, seeks to hire a full time highly capable and self-motivated person for the Customer Support Specialist role, which performs a complete spectrum of aviation-related Customer and Crew Service work within its Flight Operations Center (FOC).
If you have experience in customer service, call centers, computer skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, bring those skills to us! It only makes plane sense!
- $20.00 per hour
- $40.00 per hour/overtime rate
- 401(k) w/ company matching (up to 5%)
- Health & Dental insurance (Date of hire)
- Vision insurance
- Paid Holiday’s
- Paid time off includes:
- Vacation – Year 1 accrues 2 weeks
- 40 hours of Personal time and 40 hours of Sick time per year
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance (Group, Term, STD & LTD)
The Primary function of the Owner Services (OS) group is to ensure our Owners’ needs are met and exceeded. The OS Representative is responsible for following each assigned flight, communicating timely updates to Owners, Assistants, and passengers, while providing excellent customer service to our clientele. Specifically, that can include but is not limited to the following:
- Working with FOC Teams to ensure Owner is provided highest quality of service
- Taking responsibility for client trips for today and tomorrow. Ensuring all information and logistics (slots/catering/PPR/Ground Transportation, etc.) are completed to ensure success of the flight
- Flight following aircraft and provide timely updates to Owners/assistants/passengers regarding Air Traffic Control, weather, and maintenance delays, and document the communication in Owner Issues.
- Coordinate with Crew Services and Scheduling to determine alternate options when weather interferes with planned routing
- Processing email and phone call communication with our clients on current and future bookings
- Any additional assignments provided by management team
Owner Services Representative:
This position is designed for strategic growth for the selected candidates. Candidates should be highly capable and self-motivated to successfully manage a variety of aviation responsibilities in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serves as principal coordinator for aircraft owners, assistants and passengers ensuring their requests and all operational requirements are met and exceeded
- Proactively identifies, informs and resolves issues such as weather, airports, passenger loads, international operations with clientele and Crew Services
- Continual flight tracking and knowledge of and attentiveness to flight schedule and how client flights will be impacted
- Exceptional customer service experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn industry specific software imperative
- Outstanding oral and written skills expected
- Must be able to work independently and collaborate with team members in a highly dynamic environment
- Aviation or travel industry experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to work early mornings, late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Individuals with an optimal outlook, who enjoy the unexpected are encouraged to apply
The available work schedule is:
PlaneSense, Inc. is a privately held fractional aircraft ownership company that manages a growing fleet of turboprop and jet aircraft. More than 400 employees handle all aspects of management, operations, scheduling, aircraft maintenance, quality assurance, and administration. The PlaneSense® program fleet is maintained through our award-winning service centers, Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc.
As one of the leading fractional aircraft companies in the United States, PlaneSense, Inc. manages the largest civilian fleet of Pilatus PC-12s in the world and a growing fleet of Pilatus PC-24 twin engine jets. The PlaneSense® program operates in the continental United States, Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America with continuous expansion. PlaneSense, Inc. is dedicated to the highest standards of owner services, safety, and reliability.
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in Pilatus PC-12 turboprop aircraft and Pilatus PC-24 twin engine jet aircraft support, including turbine aircraft repairs, annual inspections, phase inspections, hourly inspections, modifications, and Service Bulletin compliance, as well as Avionics repairs and sales.
Atlas Aircraft Center is part of the PlaneSense, Inc. headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. Our state-of-the-art, 40,000 square foot hangar is equipped with slab heating, high-tech lighting, and Megadoors. These special fabric doors provide superior insulation capabilities to protect staff from inclement weather while also shielding customers’ aircraft from the elements. The very high ceilings and door openings accommodate all types of aircraft. An additional 44,000 square feet is dedicated to shop space and corporate offices.
Our Nevada maintenance facility is located in Boulder City, NV and features 12,000 square feet of air-conditioned hangar space. This Atlas Aircraft Center facility provides valuable support for the PlaneSense® fleet, mainly serving fractional share clients in the Western part of the U.S.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.