Full Stack Software Engineer
PlaneSense, Inc., an aviation management company located in Portsmouth, NH, is seeking a full-time Full Stack Developer to join its dynamic Information Technology Team!
The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing full stack applications, systems, and enterprise solutions. Taking direction/lead from the Principal Software Engineer for development projects and working with the user community will be key. The ability to multi-task, change direction, and produce quality work is critical. Lastly, the ability to work individually, or in a group setting is important to the success of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Develop systems, applications, and code utilizing various development tools, including but not limited to Microsoft .NET/ASP, C#, Blazor, JSON, SQL Server and other current development tools.
- Take direction from the Principal Software Engineer on a regular basis to assist, and/or lead various software and application development projects.
- Must also be able to handle multiple projects and pivot as needed.
- 5 – 8 years’ developing in an enterprise setting
- 5 – 8 years’ experience of DBML, stored procedures and SQL-based reporting
- Experience with SDLC
- Knowledge of latest development Microsoft based methods and tools such as [MVC, C#, T-SQL, ASP.NET, RESTful Web Services
- A.S. in Computer Science or technical field, B.S. in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
Experience in the following is a plus, but not required:
- Cloud computing using Azure or similar
- Data Warehousing, such as Snowflake
- Git for Source Control
- Windows Server
- MS SQL Server
Annual salary is negotiable – based on experience
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.