Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Compute wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing requests for paycheck advances, and processing new hires and terminations.
- Maintain payroll related documents, recording the accumulation and use of vacations, holidays, sick days, and miscellaneous leaves of absence.
- Maintain personnel files, benefits administration, reconciling benefit invoices, and solving payroll-related problems.
- Calculate deductions for group health, life, and disability insurance premiums to communicate to employees, as well as prepares premium reports and communicates with insurance carriers and other program vendors.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate discretion
- Excellent organization
- Solid mathematical skills
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience processing payroll
- Associate’s Degree or higher is required
- Experience utilizing a payroll and reporting system such as ADP
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Familiarity with Windows-based computer programs is a must.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.