Seasonal Accounts Services Office Assistant
PlaneSense, Inc. is seeking a Seasonal Accounts Services Office Assistant to support the Accounts Services & Legal Teams with administrative tasks between May and August of 2023.
Responsibilities may include:
- Draft support documents for Account Services department
- Assist with obtaining and filing insurance certificates for fleet ownership changes
- Assist with aircraft registration document coordination
- Organize office documents for client contract records
- Manage incoming mail and process accordingly
- Create and update databases for client profiles
- Support processing of support documents for Legal department
Qualities we look for:
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be well organized and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office programs
The work schedule for this position is up to 40 hours a week in-person at the company’s headquarters in Portsmouth, NH.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.