Senior Business Intelligence Developer
PlaneSense, a leading brand in private and business aviation, is looking for an energetic, experienced Senior Business Intelligence Developer.
You will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and maintaining business intelligence solutions for PlaneSense. You will work with business stakeholders to gather functional requirements, design, and develop reports, KPIs, Visual Analytics and management dashboards, and ensure that data is accurate, reliable, and secure.
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of business intelligence solutions portfolio using technologies like Power BI, Snowflake, Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence.
- Gather and analyze business requirements from stakeholders to determine the best course of action and tools for developing various KPIs, visually appealing analytical reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business users to ensure that the solutions meet the organization’s needs.
- Develop and maintain data models and metadata to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
- Ensure that the solutions are optimized for performance and can handle large volumes of data.
- Be a key part of the company’s Data Analytics and Governance team. Collaborate with other team members to leverage Snowflake data warehouse.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including technical specifications, user manuals, and system design documents.
- Participate in training business users to effectively use the business intelligence solutions portfolio.
- Demonstrable expertise in designing and developing custom reports, dashboards, and scorecards using Power BI and Snowflake.
- Expertise in designing and developing complex and high-performance SQL queries.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of complex data, identifying trends, and providing actionable insights.
- Proficiency in Data Warehouse/Data Lake concepts with direct demonstrable experience with Snowflake.
- Proficiency with Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence tool in developing custom reports or modifying standard reports for Oracle Fusion ERP application suite. Experience with Oracle Fusion Applications data model.
- An eager learner with strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player capable of communicating effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience with aviation industry would be considered unique differentiation.
- Comfortable with fast-paced hybrid work environment (3-4 days in office).
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics (or equivalent experience)
- 5 or more years of demonstrable experience with above mentioned technologies
PlaneSense, Inc. is a privately held fractional aircraft ownership company that manages a growing fleet of turboprop and jet aircraft. More than 400 employees handle all aspects of management, operations, scheduling, aircraft maintenance, quality assurance, and administration. The PlaneSense® program fleet is maintained through our award-winning service centers, Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc.
As one of the leading fractional aircraft companies in the United States, PlaneSense, Inc. manages the largest civilian fleet of Pilatus PC-12s in the world and a growing fleet of Pilatus PC-24 twin engine jets. The PlaneSense® program operates in the continental United States, Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America with continuous expansion. PlaneSense, Inc. is dedicated to the highest standards of owner services, safety, and reliability.
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in Pilatus PC-12 turboprop aircraft and Pilatus PC-24 twin engine jet aircraft support, including turbine aircraft repairs, annual inspections, phase inspections, hourly inspections, modifications, and Service Bulletin compliance, as well as Avionics repairs and sales.
Atlas Aircraft Center is part of the PlaneSense, Inc. headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. Our state-of-the-art, 40,000 square foot hangar is equipped with slab heating, high-tech lighting, and Megadoors. These special fabric doors provide superior insulation capabilities to protect staff from inclement weather while also shielding customers’ aircraft from the elements. The very high ceilings and door openings accommodate all types of aircraft. An additional 44,000 square feet is dedicated to shop space and corporate offices.
Our Nevada maintenance facility is located in Boulder City, NV and features 12,000 square feet of air-conditioned hangar space. This Atlas Aircraft Center facility provides valuable support for the PlaneSense® fleet, mainly serving fractional share clients in the Western part of the U.S.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.