PlaneSense, Inc., one of the nation’s leading fractional programs, manages the largest civilian fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and one of the largest fleets of PC-24 jets, all maintained through our sister company, Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc.
PlaneSense, Inc. is dedicated to the highest standards of safety and is committed to customer-focused service. We are proud to have earned the FAA Diamond Award of Excellence every year since 2002, the Avionics Training Excellence Award from Aircraft Electronics Association every year since 2011, and was named the 2018 Flight Department of the Year by Professional Pilot Magazine. We’re proud to be celebrating 25 years in 2020!
To maintain the level of service excellence we’ve become known for, we need the best aviation professionals in the industry. We’re looking for a motivated Aviation Recruiter to help build our team and continue our reputation and growth! The Aviation Recruiter plays a vital role in creating a qualified pool of pilot and aircraft maintenance candidates for our dynamic operations.
The Aviation Recruiter is responsible for candidate sourcing, review of candidate qualifications, scheduling interviews, organizing job fairs and other recruiting events, managing the candidate’s background check process and maintaining a close relationship with candidates throughout the recruiting phase to ensure a seamless transition into the PlaneSense, Inc. and Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Collaborates with HR and Recruiting Managers, Pilot Managers, Maintenance Managers and other Aviation Recruiters to forecast, develop and execute comprehensive sourcing plans to create candidate pipeline consistent with industry trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
- Work in partnership with Marketing Team to develop pilot and maintenance recruiting campaigns, recruiting material and social media messages.
- Post and manage open pilot and maintenance positions on the ATS (ADP Recruitment), and job boards to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Utilizes a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet/exceed established hiring goals, including, but not limited to, database mining, Internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks, employee referrals, colleges and universities.
- Reviews candidate profiles, applications and identify those with the qualifications to be phone screened and/or interviewed.
- Conducts professional references.
- Schedule qualified applicants for web-based and in-person interviews.
- Coordinate travel, hotel and other accommodations for candidates.
- Organizes and represents PlaneSense, Inc. and Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. at recruiting events and conferences when needed.
- Supports overall hiring process changes and implementations where needed.
- Understands market trends and employment conditions for industry.
- Provides timely reports on recruitment status and activity.
- Manages PRIA Program.
- Travel may be required; 10%
A successful Aviation Recruiter at PlaneSense is a self-motivated individual that possesses excellent verbal and written communication, & people skills, demonstrates professionalism, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail, has strong time management skills, has the ability to multitask and thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Business / Human Resources or related field preferred
- 3 years’ experience working in a Recruiting role preferred
- Confident using Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems – ADP Recruitment preferred
- Internet savvy
- An aviation background or interest in aviation is preferred
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.