PlaneSense, Inc. seeks and Accounting Specialist to join its Accounting team.
The Accounting Specialist will provide support in weekly, monthly and year end-accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks while also helping with various projects as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Completes the Cobalt invoicing for charter flights as trips are completed
- Responsible for integration of all posted Corridor transactions into the Accounting software
- Properly record and apply daily cash receipts
- Reconciles and enters weekly and monthly fuel invoices.
- Reconciles, verifies and enters FBO invoices, on a daily basis.
- Supports in reconciling the weekly fuel bills (attaching receipts)
- Prepares, processes and reconciles AAC weekly invoicing
- Support the daily review and processing of Aircraft Expense Logs for accuracy
- Identify aircraft owner pass-through charges
- Backup support for payment application and payment set up as require
- Interface with other departments to verify transaction report data and issues
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associates degree in Accounting or related field
3-5 years experience in Accounting
Must have a strong systems background and have excellent analytical skills
Solid understanding of accounting practices
Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
Other Skills and Abilities:
Excellent communication and Strong interpersonal skills required
Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment