Accounts Receivable Specialist
PlaneSense, Inc., an aviation management company located in Portsmouth, NH, is seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist for its dynamic accounting department.
This role assists the Accounts Receivable Department with daily activities to ensure that monthly billing cycles and year-to-date reporting are processed accurately and on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Daily review and processing of Aircraft Expense logs for accuracy
- Properly record and apply daily cash receipts
- Identify aircraft owner pass-through charges
- Completes the Cobalt invoicing for charter flights as trips are completed
- Assist in the communication on the past due reminders for monthly invoices
- Assist in the reconciliation of monthly billing cycles
- Supports in reconciling the weekly fuel bills (attaching receipts)
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience in Aviation preferred but not required
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Accounting or two years related experience
Knowledge of GP Microsoft Dynamic, MS Office, Intermediate knowledge of Excel
Other Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt easily to changing demands and requirements
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadline