Aircraft Expense Specialist
The Aircraft Expense Specialist assists the Accounting Department with daily activities to ensure that daily and monthly billing cycles and year to date reporting are processed accurately and on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Daily task of reviewing organizing and processing of Aircraft Expense logs for accuracy
- Identify and communicating aircraft owner pass-through charges
- Tracking and updating the FBO spreadsheet
- Assist in the processing of the monthly billing invoices
- Assist in reconciling the weekly fuel bills (attaching receipts)
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in Aviation preferred but not required
- Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred or two years related experience
- Solid understanding of accounting practices
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
Other Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Ability to adapt easily to changing demands and requirements
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadline
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.