Let your career take flight at PlaneSense, Inc. and Atlas Aircraft Center! A wide variety of exciting opportunities and aviation careers are available within the leading fractional aircraft program and its expert maintenance operations. Aviation experience not required for all roles. For questions, please email email@example.com.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Aircraft Maintenance, Avionics, and Aircraft Support
- Aircraft Maintenance Training Manager
- Aircraft Maintenance Trainer
- Aviation Parts Room Attendant
- Aircraft Maintenance Controller
- Entry-Level A&P Aircraft Mechanic - New Hampshire
- Entry-Level A&P Aircraft Mechanic - Nevada
- Avionics System Integrator/Line Technician - New Hampshire
- Avionics Technician - New Hampshire
- A&P Maintenance Technicians - Nevada
- A&P Maintenance Technicians - New Hampshire