Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc., the authorized service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional program seeks a full time Aircraft Records Coordinator to work in its dynamic Inspection Department. This is an exciting opportunity to begin your career in aviation.
The Aircraft Records Coordinator performs the daily organizational and logistical administrative functions of all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance and required aircraft record keeping for the Inspection Department. The ideal candidate will be a take charge, problem solver that is a self-confident leader that can direct team members to accomplish specific goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assembles inspection packages prior to inspections
- Breaks down inspection packages at the completion of inspections and produces draft log entries
- Update, track and file technical manuals and documents
- Ensures log entries are signed and placed in logbooks or forwarded to outside customers as necessary
- Opens work orders as necessary
- Assists business office with work orders
- Convert documents between electronic and paper as required.
- Update maintenance tracking software (Corridor)
- Create and update reports with Crystal reports
- (training for Crystal reports and Corridor will be available to candidate meeting other requirements)
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Previous Aircraft Records experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Efficient typing speed with high degree of accuracy
- Experience with the Corridor, Crystal reports and pdf software application is a plus