A&P Maintenance Technicians
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) and sister company PlaneSense, Inc., (PSI) located in Portsmouth, NH seek Experienced Aircraft Maintenance Technicians. Highly qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in aircraft maintenance, but General Aviation experience preferred. A&P Certificate Required.
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense fractional fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and the world’s first Pilatus PC-24. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in PC-12, PC-24, and Nextant 400XTi support, including turbine aircraft repairs, inspections, and Avionics sales and repair service. With the introduction of jets and the steady growth of our fractional program, this is a great time to join our team!
Responsibilities include repairing aircraft, aircraft engines, and aircraft components in accordance with applicable technical data, industry standards, and the Atlas Aircraft Center “Repair Station Manual.” Technicians need to have a good comprehension of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems. In addition, technicians should own and maintain sufficient hand tools to perform duties efficiently and effectively.
The work environment consists of a heated hangar, with occasional outdoor work. Technicians must have the availability to work nights, weekends and the infrequent day or overnight trips to other facilities to repair aircraft when needed. On the job training is provided by our experienced staff.
Training provided by Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. consists of extensive initial training to become familiar with both the AAC and the PlaneSense program. AAC technicians attend factory training with Pilatus, engine training with Pratt & Whitney, ongoing education through FAA-sponsored classes, component instruction, continuous on-the-job training, and more!
Competitive benefits package includes Medical & Dental (starting on the first day of employment), Vision Insurance (starting on the first of the month following hire date), Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Company Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, and Sick days, Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care), Employee Discounts.
- A&P Certificate
- Own and maintain sufficient hand tools to perform duties efficiently and effectively
- Ability to live and work in the United States without any restrictions
- Valid state driver’s license
- Carries or has the ability to possess a valid U.S. Passport for training purposes
- Capability of lifting up to 60 lbs.
- Willing and able to work different shifts consisting of nights, holidays, and weekends
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge.
- Federal law requires Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. to acquire an applicant’s history of Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive role.