PlaneSense, Inc., one of the nation’s leading fractional aircraft programs, manages the largest fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and one of the largest fleets of PC-24 jets through the PlaneSense® fractional program. Our uncompromising commitment to safety and world class service requires the best experts to maintain the PlaneSense® fleet. We’re looking for a motivated and talented Aviation Recruiter to help us hire the industry’s best aircraft maintenance experts and other aviation professionals so we can continue to fly above expectations with the service and reliability our clients have come to expect for more than 26 years.
The Aviation Recruiter plays a vital role in creating a qualified pool of aviation professionals with a high focus on our two state-of-the-art maintenance facilities. This role is responsible for candidate sourcing, qualifications review, interview scheduling, recruiting event planning, management of the background check process, and maintaining a close relationship with candidates throughout the recruiting phase to ensure a seamless transition into the PlaneSense, Inc. family. This position is full time, Monday through Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Collaborates with HR and Recruiting Managers, Hiring Managers, and other Aviation Recruiters to forecast, develop and execute comprehensive sourcing plans to create candidate pipeline consistent with industry trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
- Work in partnership with Marketing Team to develop pilot recruiting campaigns, recruiting material and social media messages.
- Post and manage open aviation positions on the ATS (ADP Recruitment), and job boards to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Utilizes a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet/exceed established hiring goals, including, but not limited to, database mining, Internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks, employee referrals, colleges, and universities.
- Reviews candidate profiles, applications and identify those with the qualifications to be phone screened and/or interviewed.
- Conducts professional references.
- Schedule qualified applicants for web-based and in-person interviews.
- Coordinate travel, hotel and other accommodations for candidates if necessary.
- Organizes and represents PlaneSense, Inc. /Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc., at recruiting events and conferences when needed.
- Supports overall hiring process changes and implementations where needed.
- Understands market trends and employment conditions for industry.
- Provides timely reports on recruitment status and activity.
- Assists with FAA/DOT compliance of background checks and safety-sensitive functions.
- Travel may be required, including nights & weekends; 5%-10%
A successful Aviation Recruiter at PlaneSense is a self-motivated individual that possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as having top notch people skills. Professionalism, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, strong time management skills, and the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment are required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience working in a Recruiting role or directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Advanced computer skills including internet and social media
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems – ADP Recruitment preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information
- College Degree in Aviation, Human Resources or Marketing
- Aviation experience (aircraft maintenance experience a plus)
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.