PlaneSense, Inc., one of the nation’s leading fractional aircraft programs, manages the largest fleet of Pilatus PC-12s and one of the largest fleets of PC-24 jets. Our uncompromising commitment to safety and world class service requires the best experts to fly our fleet. We’re looking for a motivated and talented Aviation Recruiter to help us hire the industry’s best pilots so we can continue to offer the world class service and uncompromising safety our clients have come to expect for more than 25 years.
The Aviation Recruiter plays a vital role in creating a qualified pool of pilot candidates for our dynamic flight operations. This role is responsible for candidate sourcing, qualifications review, interview scheduling, recruiting event planning, management of the background check process, and maintaining a close relationship with candidates throughout the recruiting phase to ensure a seamless transition into the PlaneSense, Inc. family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Collaborates with HR and Recruiting Managers, Pilot Managers, and other Aviation Recruiters to forecast, develop and execute comprehensive sourcing plans to create candidate pipeline consistent with industry trends, reduce time to fill and improve candidate quality.
- Work in partnership with Marketing Team to develop pilot recruiting campaigns, recruiting material and social media messages.
- Post and manage open pilot positions on the ATS (ADP Recruitment), and job boards to attract highly qualified candidates.
- Utilizes a variety of sourcing methods to create candidate pipeline to meet/exceed established hiring goals, including, but not limited to, database mining, Internet/web searches, direct sourcing, community organizations, networks, employee referrals, colleges and universities.
- Reviews candidate profiles, applications and identify those with the qualifications to be phone screened and/or interviewed.
- Conducts professional references.
- Schedule qualified applicants for web-based and in-person interviews.
- Coordinate travel, hotel and other accommodations for candidates.
- Organizes and represents PlaneSense, Inc. at recruiting events and conferences when needed.
- Supports overall hiring process changes and implementations where needed.
- Understands market trends and employment conditions for industry.
- Provides timely reports on recruitment status and activity.
- Maintains PRIA Program.
- Travel may be required, including nights & weekends; 5%-10%.
A successful Aviation Recruiter at PlaneSense is a self-motivated individual that possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as having top notch people skills. Professionalism, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, strong time management skills, and the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment are required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience working in a Recruiting role or directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Advanced computer skills including internet and social media
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems – ADP Recruitment preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information
- College Degree in Aviation, Human Resources, or Marketing
- Aviation experience
- Private pilot’s license
This position’s work location is at the PlaneSense® headquarters in Portsmouth, NH, and the work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.