Avionics System Integrator/Line Technician
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. is seeking an experienced Avionics System Integrator/Line Technician to join its team. This position is responsible for performing maintenance on the PlaneSense® fleet of Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft. Responsibilities include installation and testing of upgraded or exchange avionics. Ability to create or modify new or existing AutoCad schematics with direction from the Avionics Manager. Additional duties include aircraft database uploading and fault file downloading.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in General and/or Corporate Aviation avionics in modern turbine aircraft. (equivalent military experience will be considered)
- Technicians must have a good understanding of and be able to read wiring diagrams and other installation technical data, as well as proper operation of avionics ramp testing equipment.
- The Ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate system level integration of various manufactures.
- This level of competency should also translate into excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Pitot/static experience preferred.
- Airframe and Power Plant certificate preferred.
- Excellent computer skills are also required.