Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc., the Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet of PC-12 turboprops and PC-24 jets, is seeking an experienced Avionics Technician for its Avionics Department, located in sales and income tax-free Portsmouth, NH.
- Installation and testing of aircraft electronics equipment and systems.
- Fabrication, termination and testing of avionics system wiring harness, and the disassembly and reassembly of aircraft interior and instrument panels.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in General Aviation Avionics and possess excellent troubleshooting skills in modern turbine powered aircraft.
- Must have a good understanding of and be able to read wiring diagrams and other installation technical data.
- Pitot/static experience preferred.
- Airframe and Power Plant certificate preferred.
- Excellent computer skills are required.