Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc., the Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet of PC-12s and PC-24s, is seeking an experienced Avionics Technician for its Avionics Department located in sales and income tax-free Portsmouth, NH.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years experience in General Aviation Avionics and possess excellent troubleshooting skills in modern turbine powered aircraft.
Installation and testing of aircraft electronics equipment and systems.
Regular duties consist of:
- Fabrication, termination and testing of avionics system wiring harness, and the disassembly and reassembly of aircraft interior and instrument panels.
- Technicians must have a good understanding of and be able to read wiring diagrams and other installation technical data.
- Pitot/static experience preferred.
- Airframe and Power Plant certificate preferred.
- Excellent computer skills are required.