Customer Support Receptionist
PlaneSense, Inc. is seeking a full time Customer Support Receptionist for its headquarters in Portsmouth, NH.
PlaneSense, Inc. has earned a reputation of providing a superb private flying experience from its owners which starts from walking into our state-of-the-art building to boarding one of the 30+ aircraft in the program’s fleet. The Customer Support Receptionist is a vital role in keeping up with this reputation. This person establishes a business relationship with owners and guest by welcoming them in person and/or by telephone and focuses on their needs, provides them with assistance, and ensures that they have the best experience and receive courteous and prompt service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Welcomes and acknowledges owners and guests with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using their name when possible.
- Converse with owners, guests, and co-workers using clear, appropriate, and professional language.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Thank owners and guests with genuine appreciation and provide a caring farewell.
- Keeps the guest lobby, guest conference room, and guest restrooms orderly and clean.
- Assist Flight Crews with ground transportation needs, to and from the hangar and other transportation kiosks within the Portsmouth area.
- Collate the PTO needs of the Facility & Line Service personnel.
- Schedules usage of conference rooms.
- Assist in the dissemination of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist all company departments with various tasks
- Collate and deliver daily mail to individual offices
- Other clerical and administrative duties approved by the Director of Facilities.
- High School diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a TSA 10 year required background check
- Friendly, Helpful “Can Do” Attitude a Must!
PlaneSense, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.