Customer Service Representative – Flight Coordinator
PlaneSense, Inc. seeks highly capable and self-motivated individuals for a complete spectrum of aviation-related Customer and Crew Service work within its Flight Operations Center (FOC).
The FOC manages over 40 aircraft and 100 pilots 24/7 to provide guaranteed on-demand service to its fractional share owners within the boundaries of Federal Aviation regulations, Air Traffic Control and ever changing weather. The environment is a high-energy atmosphere, especially during peak travel periods. All inbound and outbound communications traffic passes via phone conversation or electronic mail and flights are organized electronically utilizing industry-specific computer software. 99% of the work done is by computer and phone in an open office setting.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as first point of contact for aircraft owners to ensure that owners needs are met and exceeded
- Build accurate itineraries and send confirmations
- Research unfamiliar airport facilities
- Inform owners about Air Traffic Control, weather, and maintenance delays
- Notify flight crews of flight info to include airport, weather, passenger loads, customs info, etc.
- FAA-mandated flight tracking
- Reserving US and international customs landing rights
- Supports for flight crews while “on the road” to include hotel, transportation, meals
Highly qualified candidates will have:
- Customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn industry-specific software imperative
- Aviation or travel industry experience is not required, but certainly preferred
- Must be able to work late nights, weekends, holidays. We are open Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year’s, etc. (The
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to work as a team-member, but also be self-motivated
These entryway positions offer a starting pay rate of $17.79/hr.
The available work schedules are:
- Sunday-Wednesday: 5:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Sunday-Wednesday: 1:30 PM-11:30 PM
- Wednesday-Saturday: 5:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Wednesday-Saturday: 1:30 PM-11:30 PM
When applying for this position: Please use Chrome as your web browser when visiting our Career Center for the best user experience.
PlaneSense, Inc. provides a clean work environment, excellent benefit package and competitive compensation. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.