Flight Management Representative
The FOC manages over 40 aircraft and 150 pilots 24/7 to provide guaranteed on-demand service to its fractional share owners within the boundaries of Federal Aviation regulations, Air Traffic Control and ever-changing weather. All of our flight operations jobs offer a promising career in an high-energy atmosphere, especially during peak travel periods.
All inbound and outbound communications traffic passes via phone conversation or electronic mail and flights are organized electronically utilizing industry-specific computer software. The majority of the work done is by computer and phone in an open office setting.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as first point of contact for aircraft owners to ensure that owners needs are met and exceeded
• Build accurate itineraries and send confirmations
• Research unfamiliar airport facilities
• Inform owners about Air Traffic Control, weather, and maintenance delays
• Notify flight crews of flight info to include airport, weather, passenger loads, customs info, etc.
• FAA-mandated flight tracking
• Reserving US and international customs landing rights
• Supports for flight crews while “on the road” to include hotel, transportation, meals
• Customer service experience required
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn industry-specific software imperative
• Aviation or travel industry experience is not required, but certainly preferred
• Must be able to work early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays. We are open Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, etc.
• Outstanding communication skills required
• The ability to work as a team-member, but also be self-motivated
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.