PlaneSense, Inc., which manages and operates the world’s largest civilian fleet of Pilatus PC-12 and a growing fleet of PC-24 aircraft on behalf of several hundred fractional share owners, seeks to hire a highly capable and self-motivated person for a complete spectrum of aviation-related Customer and Crew Service work within its Flight Operations Center (FOC).
The Flight Manager’s work schedule is: Wed-Sat, 1:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The FOC manages over 35 aircraft and 100 pilots 24/7 to provide guaranteed on-demand service to its fractional share owners within the boundaries of Federal Aviation regulations, Air Traffic Control and ever changing weather. The environment is a high-energy atmosphere, especially during peak travel periods. All inbound and outbound communications traffic passes via phone conversation or electronic mail and flights are organized electronically utilizing industry-specific computer software. 99% of the work done is by computer and phone in an open office setting.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as first point of contact for aircraft owners to ensure that owners needs are met and exceeded
- Build accurate itineraries and send confirmations
- Research unfamiliar airport facilities
- Inform owners about Air Traffic Control, weather, and maintenance delays
- Notify flight crews of flight info to include airport, weather, passenger loads, customs info, etc.
- FAA-mandated flight tracking
- Reserving US and international customs landing rights
- Supports for flight crews while “on the road” to include hotel, transportation, meals
- Customer service experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn industry-specific software imperative
- Aviation or travel industry experience is not required, but certainly preferred
- Must be able to work late nights, weekends, holidays. We are open Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year’s, etc. (The available work schedule is Wed-Sat, 1:30pm-11:30pm)
- Outstanding communication skills required
- The ability to work as a team-member, but also be self-motivated