Flight Operations Center Support Representative – Temporary
PlaneSense, Inc., which manages and operates a fleet of Pilatus PC-12 & PC-24 aircraft on behalf of several hundred fractional share owners, seeks to hire temporary Support Representatives to assist its Flight Operations Center (FOC).
The FOC manages over 40 aircraft and more than 180 pilots 24/7 to provide guaranteed on-demand service to its fractional share owners within the boundaries of Federal Aviation regulations, Air Traffic Control and ever-changing weather. The environment is a high-energy and dynamic atmosphere, especially during peak travel periods.
All inbound and outbound communications traffic passes via phone conversation or electronic mail and flights are organized electronically utilizing industry-specific computer software. 99% of the work done is by computer and phone in an open office setting.
The temporary Support Representatives will supplement the Flight Operations Center during the busier season from roughly May through September. In coordination with their assigned FOC team the temporary Support Representatives will collaborate in providing logistical support to the operation by completing assigned tasks and act as conduit between PlaneSense FOC and logistical vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrangement and management of hotel accommodations, ground and air transportation, and crew meals for pilots
- Planning, execution, and review of prebooked seasonal hotel accommodations
- Collection and review of flight logs
- Participation in cost-saving and service enhancement initiatives
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office
- Internet proficiency
- Capable of learning Flight Management Software
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently or as part of a group