Parts Room Attendant
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. is the authorized, Pilatus approved, fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet of Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft, in addition to being the home to the largest non-factory owned depot of Pilatus aircraft parts in the world. The Parts Department ensures that parts needed for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance are either immediately on hand, or can be attained in minimum time as well as providing operational support 24/7 to the entire facility.
The Parts Room Attendant responsibilities include inventory reconciliation and issuing items and tools to appropriate departments.
Some related duties include:
- Unloading shipments from delivery trucks
- Processing of incoming receipts
- Stocking and storing parts and other items
- The work environment involves an indoor parts room with frequent trips to the aircraft hangar and outdoors for shipping and receiving.
Candidates must be able to lift 50 lbs., climb stairs/ladders throughout the shift, willingness to become certified to drive a forklift, and have the flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Candidates must be able to work: M-F, 1:30 PM-10:30 PM
Qualified candidates should have prior work experience in:
- Shipping and receiving
- Computer inventory management systems
- Microsoft Office applications
- Hazmat training is a plus
Candidates must also have a valid driver’s license, and be able to obtain and maintain a Pease International Tradeport Security Badge.