PC-12 Direct Entry Captains – Full and Part Time
Full or Part Time Positions Available.
PlaneSense, Inc. is currently recruiting to fill classes for PC-12 Direct Entry Captain positions.
We look for aviation professionals with strong work ethic and exceptional skills that adapt well to the ever-changing environment that fractional flight operations demands. Crews provide a full range of owner-focused support, from safe operation of the aircraft to hands-on customer service, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism. We offer competitive benefits and pilot salaries.
Full time Direct Entry Captains have the choice to be based out of our state-of-the-art headquarters in Portsmouth, NH (PSM), or from one of our remote reporting bases:
- Portsmouth, NH (PSM) – Part time Captains must reside within 100 miles of this reporting base.
- Atlanta, GA (PDK)
- Baltimore, MD (BWI)
- Charleston, SC (CHS)
- Charlotte, NC (CLT)
- Chicago, IL (MDW) or (ORD)
- Cincinnati, OH/Northern Kentucky (CVG)
- Columbus, OH, (CMH)
- Dallas, TX (DFW)
- Detroit, MI (DTW)
- Indianapolis, IN (IND)
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX)
- Memphis, TN (MEM)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP)
- Nashville, TN (BNA)
- Orlando, FL (MCO)
- Palm Beach, FL (PBI)
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
- Richmond, VA (RIC)
- Tampa, FL (TPA)
- Washington, D.C. (DCA) or (IAD)
- White Plains, NY (HPN)
- Windsor Locks, CT (BDL)
It is a requirement that you reside within 100 miles of your chosen base.
Part time: 8 days on/20 days off
Full time: 8 days on/6 days off
- Current and valid FAA Commercial or ATP pilot license with single and multiengine land ratings
- Total flight time/fixed wing minimum: 1500TT hours, with 750 hours of PIC time, and 100 hours of instrument time
- Highly qualified candidates will have experience in Part 135 and/or Part 121 operations
- Turbine experience preferred
- Current and valid second class FAA medical
- Current Passport with unrestricted international travel privileges
- Valid driver’s license
Direct Entry Captains are on payroll, paid per diem, and eligible for benefits Day One of initial training.
PlaneSense is proud to offer a favorable career path and hires from within. We have always promoted PC-12 Captains to Instructor Pilot and Check Airman based on merit, not seniority.
MEL Commercial, ATP, and CTP course opportunities are provided as needed.
PC-12 crew members may transition into the Jet Flight Operations based on seniority. PlaneSense has a growing fleet of jets which consists of 4 Nextant 400XTi and 1 Pilatus PC-24, with more on order.
Please submit resume and cover letter including your choice of reporting base to: email@example.com.
In their words: Learn about pilot life at PlaneSense from the pilots themselves