PC-12 Direct Entry Captains – Full and Part Time
Full or Part Time Positions Available.
PlaneSense, Inc. is currently recruiting to fill classes for PC-12 Direct Entry Captain positions.
We look for aviation professionals with strong work ethic and exceptional skills that adapt well to the ever-changing environment that fractional flight operations demands. Crews provide a full range of owner-focused support, from safe operation of the aircraft to hands-on customer service, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism. We offer competitive benefits and pilot salaries.
Full time Captains have THEIR CHOICE of 32 reporting bases across the U.S., including our state-of-the-art headquarters in Portsmouth, NH (PSM):
Part time Captains have the choice of residing within 100 miles of PSM or PDK.
Must live within 100 miles of chosen reporting base
- Portsmouth, NH (PSM) – Home of our state-of-the-art headquarters
- Atlanta, GA (PDK)
- Baltimore, MD (BWI)
- Charleston, SC (CHS)
- Charlotte, NC (CLT)
- Chicago, IL (MDW) or (ORD)
- Cincinnati, OH/Northern Kentucky (CVG)
- Columbus, OH, (CMH)
- Dallas, TX (DFW)
- Detroit, MI (DTW)
- Houston, TX (HOU and IAH)
- Indianapolis, IN (IND)
- Jacksonville, FL (JAX)
- Kansas City, MO (MKC)
- Memphis, TN (MEM)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP)
- Nashville, TN (BNA)
- New Orleans, LA (MSY)
- Orlando, FL (MCO)
- Palm Beach, FL (PBI)
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
- Richmond, VA (RIC)
- St. Louis, MO (STL)
- Tampa, FL (TPA)
- Washington, D.C. (DCA) or (IAD)
- White Plains, NY (HPN)
- Windsor Locks, CT (BDL)
FBOs in bold = Newly added in Fall 2019
Part time: 8 days on/20 days off
Full time: 8 days on/6 days off
- Current and valid FAA Commercial or ATP pilot license with single and multi-engine land ratings
- Total flight time/fixed wing minimum: 2000TT hours, with 750 hours of PIC time, and 100 hours of instrument time. Candidates with as low as 1500TT may be considered based on experience.
- Highly qualified candidates will have experience in Part 135 and/or Part 121 operations
- Turbine experience preferred
- Current and valid second class FAA medical
- Current Passport with unrestricted international travel privileges
- Valid driver’s license
Direct Entry Captains are on payroll, paid per diem, and eligible for benefits Day One of initial training.
PlaneSense is proud to offer a favorable career path and hires from within. We have always promoted PC-12 Captains to Instructor Pilot and Check Airman based on merit, not seniority.
MEL Commercial, ATP, and CTP course opportunities are provided as needed.
PC-12 crew members may transition into the Jet Flight Operations based on seniority. The PlaneSense jet fleet includes four Nextant 400XTi jets a growing number of Pilatus PC-24 jets.
In their words: Learn about pilot life at PlaneSense from the pilots themselves