PlaneSense, Inc., a leading fractional aircraft ownership company, is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join a team of dedicated and passionate professionals. The private aviation industry has been thriving for the past several years, which has created the need for an additional Sales Executive to help us reach our aggressive goals for selling shares into a growing fleet of cutting edge, state of art aircraft. PlaneSense, Inc. manages one of the world’s largest fleets of Pilatus PC-12 turboprops and PC-24 jets through the PlaneSense® fractional program. Serving the U.S., Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico, the PlaneSense® program offers world class service to C-level corporate clients and high net worth individuals throughout North America.
The ideal candidate will possess skills and background to qualify potential company-generated prospects and the ability to generate lead sources on their own. The Sales Executive will respond to C-level corporate executives and very high net worth individuals and will educate, consult, and advise the prospects on our customized private, competitive flying solutions. High emphasis is placed on being a self-starter as working remotely is the norm for our sales team. The ideal candidate will have a keen ability to manage their lead pipeline by continually contacting new incoming leads and prospects in their database to convert them into sales. Some travel may be necessary to visit prospective buyers and current owners in our program, and in support of marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will achieve expected sales goals, CRM prospect outreach and cultivating referrals, prospecting contacts through our CRM (SalesForce) and update on a continual basis throughout the sales cycle. This position has very strong income potential for the person who can adapt to a high-energy, fast paced changing environment.
Participation in the execution of a targeted sales strategy as agreed upon with Vice President of Sales will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for meeting sales plans/goals/objectives established by VP of Sales and Marketing
- Communicating with existing assigned PlaneSense® share owners
- Communicating with assigned prospect list and cultivating interest of assigned prospects
- Conducting initial needs analysis, qualifying new prospects, and follow up with leads on a continual basis
- Developing and implementing a plan to expand share owner referrals
- Work with Marketing to identify and network new prospect opportunities; create and conduct sales presentations
- Reviewing owner flight activity on a monthly basis and developing strategies for selling additional aircraft shares
- Understanding and explaining all PlaneSense® contractual program details
- Participating in event support at a variety of venues including aircraft static displays, high net worth gatherings, golf outings, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum four years’ related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must in order to clearly communicate all financial and operational facets of the PlaneSense® fractional program
- Must have a high level of discipline and self-motivation along with excellent organizational/time management skills
- Must be comfortable with spending time making phone calls and sending emails to potential prospects
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Have a professional and engaging personality with a consultative approach to selling
- Have a decent knowledge of the private aviation industry
- CRM database experience in SalesForce or other related CRM
Compensation: Salary plus commission.