Senior Graphic Designer
PlaneSense, Inc. is seeking a dynamic and motivated Senior Graphic Designer with strong digital marketing experience to join its Marketing team. The ideal candidate will possess all the latest technology skills/knowledge and understanding of how to develop high-quality visual messaging that has significant impact in the luxury and business travel market. This team member will generate compelling marketing collateral, sales related materials, website content, social media content, email blasts, landing pages, print and digital ads, owner handbooks, client newsletters, employee recruitment/retention materials, and more. Must be able to bring fresh, creative ideas, but also possess the ability to work within brand guidelines and templated projects with the same energy and focus. Knowledge of digital platforms, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, and website development is required.
The Senior Graphic Designer reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing and the Marketing Manager, but also supports departments throughout the company. This position is located at the company headquarters in Portsmouth, NH.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop compelling sales and marketing collateral
- Align the branded company message across marketing materials
- Drive lead generation
- Support recruitment and retention strategies with collateral
- Lead project teams
- Work closely with vendors and photographers
- Manage all aspects of collateral development including concept, design, review, printing, distribution, etc.
- Lead photo and video shoots; serve as art director to ensure photographers capture images that will support the brand
- Support internal clients with projects as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven graphic design experience (minimum four years)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Proficient knowledge of and experience with digital platforms, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, and website development
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a well-organized and proficient manner while adhering to deadlines and budgets
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Aviation, travel, and/or luxury industry experience preferred
- An understanding of the latest design trends and how it applies to PlaneSense marketing collateral
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Proficiency with leading software and technology – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, Dreamweaver, photography equipment, etc.
- Photography skills
- Professional demeanor for an executive environment
- Photography skills
Preference will be given to those with relevant degrees. A degree in graphic design is advantageous but other art and design subjects will be accepted. Preference will also be given to candidates with a background in digital marketing.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, and a link to your online portfolio or no fewer than five examples of your design work to: email@example.com.