Help Desk IT Technician
PlaneSense, Inc., is seeking an entry level Help Desk IT Technician for its Information Technology Department, located in Portsmouth, NH.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide initial contact with end-users for all hardware and software related issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical support issues.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good customer support skills and friendly personality.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a help desk, customer support role related to end-user support.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 Year degree in computer science [or similar], and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016, and help desk ticketing systems.
PlaneSense, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.