Temporary Customer Support Receptionist
PlaneSense, Inc. is seeking a temporary Customer Support Receptionist for its headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. This candidate will be covering a maternity leave from mid-July to mid-November 2019.
PlaneSense, Inc. has earned a reputation of providing superb private flying experience to its fractional share owners from the moment they walk into our state-of-the-art building to board one of the 40+ aircraft in the program’s fleet. The Customer Support Receptionist is a vital role in maintaining this reputation. This person establishes a business relationship with owners and guest by welcoming them in person and/or by telephone, focuses on their needs, provides them with assistance, ensures they have the best experience with courteous and prompt service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Welcomes and acknowledges owners and guests with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using their name when possible.
- Converse with owners, guests, and co-workers using clear, appropriate, and professional language.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette including answering the phone within 3 rings, answering with a smile in one’s voice, using the callers’ name, transferring calls to appropriate person/department, requesting permission before placing the caller on hold, taking and relaying messages, and allowing the caller to end the call.
- Thank owners and guests with genuine appreciation and provide a caring farewell.
- Keeps the Guest Lobby, Guest Conference Room, and Guest Restrooms orderly and clean.
- Assist Flight Crews with ground transportation needs, to and from the hangar and other transportation kiosks within the Portsmouth area.
- Collate the PTO needs of the Facility & Line Service personnel.
- Schedules usage of conference rooms.
- Assist in the dissemination of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist in the required airport badge program, and the in-house badge program.
- Other clerical and administrative duties approved by the Director of Facilities.
- High School diploma
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a TSA 10 year required background check
- Friendly, Helpful “Can Do” Attitude a Must!
To apply for this position, please send resume to email@example.com.
PlaneSense, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.