Take Your Career to New Heights as a Maintenance Technician for the PlaneSense® fleet!
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. (AAC) is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in Pilatus PC-12 turboprop aircraft and Pilatus PC-24 twin engine jet aircraft support, including turbine aircraft repairs, annual inspections, phase inspections, hourly inspections, modifications, and Service Bulletin compliance, as well as Avionics repairs and sales.
A&P Mechanics enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- No third shift
- Competitive pay
- Annual tool reimbursement program
- Paid manufacturer training
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible military A&P prep course
Welcome to Your Hangar!
Atlas Aircraft Center has opportunities in its two locations:
Atlas Aircraft Center is part of the PlaneSense, Inc. headquarters in Portsmouth, NH. Our state-of-the-art, 40,000 square foot hangar is equipped with slab heating, high-tech lighting, and Megadoors. These special fabric doors provide superior insulation capabilities to protect staff from inclement weather while also shielding customers’ aircraft from the elements. The very high ceilings and door openings accommodate all types of aircraft. An additional 44,000 square feet is dedicated to shop space and corporate offices.
- 40,000 square foot hangar
- Radiant heated hangar floors
- Specialized hangar doors to protect staff and equipment from cold weather
- One of the nation’s largest parts department
Learn more about living and working on the New Hampshire seacoast here.
Boulder City, NV
Our Nevada maintenance facility is located in Boulder City and features 12,000 square feet of air-conditioned hangar space. This Atlas Aircraft Center facility provides valuable support for the PlaneSense® fleet, mainly serving fractional share clients in the Western part of the U.S. while also providing key maintenance operations such as inspections, avionics work, and repairs.
- 12,000 square foot hangar
- Air conditioned
- Extensive parts department
Learn more about living and working in the Las Vegas area of Nevada here.
- A&P Certificate
- Highly qualified candidates will have 3-5 years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Flexibility to work first or second shift, weekends and holidays
- Own and maintain sufficient hand tools
- Valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge
- Ability to live and work in the U.S. with no restrictions
Robust Training Program
Our AMTs attend factory training including:
- PC-12 airframe with Pilatus
- Pratt & Whitney PT-6 engine training with FlightSafety International
- Williams Engine training with Williams
- PC-24 airframe with FlightSafety International
- Ongoing education through FAA-sponsored classes including component instruction
- On-the-job training is highly valued at AAC and is customized for each technician based on experience and may be conducted at both facilities as needed
AAC is dedicated to promoting employees within the company. Some of these roles include:
- Auditor (PSM)
- Maintenance Control (PSM)
Meet the Recruiters
Interested in learning more? Meet the recruiting team and learn more about your future at Atlas Aircraft Center at upcoming recruiting events.
See all open positions here.