Take Your Career to New Heights as a PlaneSense PC-12 Pilot!
There’s no end to the amazing places you’ll fly as a pilot for the PlaneSense® fractional program! No two days are ever alike: you could wake up in the Bahamas and end your day in Canada. Or soar above California and the Western U.S. From large city hubs to private islands to grass airfields and everything in between, a career as a PlaneSense® pilot will take you to exciting destinations. The PlaneSense® program serves the U.S, Canada, Bermuda, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico.
PC-12 pilots enjoy newly enhanced compensation, benefits, and quality of life perks! Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading base salaries and overtime pay with additional daily bonus pay incentives
- PIC retention bonuses
- Qualified First Officers eligible for PIC pay rates upon successful upgrade evaluations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PlaneSense crew members are eligible for KCM enrollment
- Choose from approved reporting bases nationwide
- Company rest/duty limitations that exceed FAA regulatory minimums (12hrs minimum rest/12hrs max duty)
- Career path to jet operations
- Car rentals provided at most overnight locations
- Keep all of your hotel, airline, and car rental points
- Crew meals provided as needed
New in 2023!
- 7/7 schedule for all PlaneSense® pilots
- Medical benefits effective date of hire (2 plan options):
– Traditional PPO Plan (80%/75% premiums paid by PSI)
– High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with HSA option (100% of premiums paid by PSI)
- Dental benefits effective date of hire (single plan 100% premiums paid by PSI)
For a full list of benefits, click here.
We are looking for pilots with 750TT fixed wing minimum. Highly qualified candidates will have 1000TT, CFII, and 75+ hours of instrument time. Our pilots provide world class service to PlaneSense® clients. Review all the required qualifications here:
Meet the Recruiters
Interested in learning more? Meet the recruiting team and learn more about your future as a PlaneSense PC-12 pilot at upcoming recruiting events.