NEW for 2022!
PC-12 First Officers and Direct Entry Captains enjoy newly enhanced compensation, benefits, and quality of life perks! Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading base salaries and overtime pay with additional daily bonus pay incentives
- PIC retention bonuses
- Experienced First Officers eligible for PIC pay rates upon successful upgrade evaluations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- PlaneSense crew members are eligible for KCM enrollment
- Choose from over 41 reporting bases across the U.S.
- Captain upgrade incentives
- Company rest/duty limitations that exceed FAA regulatory minimums (12hrs minimum rest/12hrs max duty)
- Career path to jet operations
- Car rentals provided at overnights
- Keep all of your hotel, airline, and car rental points
Learn more about all the PlaneSense benefits for pilots here.
PlaneSense, Inc. will pay 100% of medical and dental premiums for all PlaneSense® pilots as of January 1, 2023!