You’ve Sold Your Aircraft! Now What?
Congratulations on your aircraft sale! After years of flying privately with your own jet, you’ve finally made the move to sell it. What do you do now? You still need to fly, and private aviation is your preferred method.
While whole aircraft ownership is a fantastic way to fly privately, there may come a time when it’s not the best option. Owning an aircraft comes with a great deal of management responsibility. Maintenance, pilot hiring and scheduling, and finding hangar space can be a challenge. Some owners turn to management companies to oversee their aircraft, but that comes at an expense.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, it was difficult to find aircraft for sale. Owners held onto their aircraft to make travel easier amid strict restrictions nationally and internationally. Now, many aircraft owners are selling their jets in increasing numbers for a variety of reasons:
- Flight needs have changed and they’re flying less often, meaning the aircraft often sits unused.
- Frustration over the hassles of managing pilot hiring, training, schedules, and turnover.
- Rising costs for hangaring and maintenance.
- Finding alternate options for flights when their aircraft is down for maintenance.
If you decide to sell your aircraft, you don’t need to settle for unreliable charter flights or inconvenient commercial flights. Fractional aircraft ownership offers all the benefits of on-demand private travel without the inconsistencies or hassles of other options. With the PlaneSense® fractional program, the benefits are numerous:
- Guaranteed access to private flights on your schedule, just like owning your own aircraft, but even better because the team in the PlaneSense® Flight Operations Center takes care of all the scheduling details for you.
- No blackout dates or increased rates during peak travel times, unlike many charter operators.
- No hidden fees. You’ll always know your costs up front.
- Access to a large, expanding fleet of newer state-of-the-art aircraft. The average age of the PlaneSense® fleet is currently 5.2 years and features the highly sought-after Pilatus PC-12 turboprop and PC-24 jet.
- The versatility to access four times as many airports as similarly sized aircraft. From remote Bahamian islands to metro hubs, you’ll have more flexibility with your travel than ever before.
- Peace of mind in the knowledge that all pilot management and aircraft maintenance is carefully managed with an uncompromising commitment to safety and quality.
Selling your whole aircraft doesn’t mean you have to settle for less-than-ideal private flight options. Fractional allows you to own an aircraft, but just the amount required to fulfill your flight needs.
Learn how you can continue to fly with the same convenience and luxury of whole aircraft ownership by contacting us today at 866-214-1212 or email@example.com.